Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME fabric album



HOME SWEET HOME mini fabric album. My latest creation. Inspired by Donna Downey primas' flowers and house canvas.This is a simple made album, filled with photos of a place we call home. Enjoy.
The front cover: All flowers and other embellishments are by Prima, except for the canvas "HOME" letters are by Adornit love letters.
The 22 pages, consists of front and back covers and the rest are photos printed in silk materials in creme color and all attached to foam sheets and sewn each sides with shiny brown threads.
Inside the album I put a fabric house shape page also by Prima, it came as a set with the canvas page that I used for the front cover. Put ribbon and a flower.This page with its windows looking through the photos of the next page, makes it cute.
Thats my second son standing on top of the powder room table, grinning. He's a good model for this house album.

This page is the last page. Its a swap product from my dear friend marlin, I attached a paper on the back, that i already stamped and embossed, and added thick clear accent on the heart shaped and color it with pearl alcohol ink. The dimension of the heart emphasize the quote" home is where the heart is".

The back cover: I use prima canvas writing page, distress all the sides and put the year of 2008, the year when we move to the new Casa. Home is... my sweet Home.

2 comments:

  1. finally li! i love the materials you use, the colors and most of all, as always, the story inside. looking at your albums are like reading illustrated book. looking forward for amny more to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liaaaaaaaaaa.....................congratz on your blog, sweetie! I really am proud and glad you finally decided to make it a go. *tosss.
    Posting regularly and keep on the good work!
    I love this fabric album too! *wink

    ReplyDelete