Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mini green purple fabric album




The album is originally a cardboard album with tabs, and I completely covered it with a series of green color fabrics. I glued the fabric to the cardboards and my mom help me sew the sides with purple threads. I made the mannequin a while back at Donna downey class, and of course she uses all Prima products.
Look at the pretty purple skirt with the lace... niiiiice. She signed for me tooo.

I add 2 pages of cutouts Hambly screen prints in matching purple color to a 6 pages of fabric covered cardboards.
The album still about my family, with our fun photos collection. And as you can see my friend Isur made that nice chipboard word, which I added purple glue glitter on top. I fell in love with the chipboard words from Isur. Its really nice, especially since it comes in no color, so I can customize it to any colors I desire.
The purple Hambly screen prints and a "handmade" glass pin by Melody Ross.
With 7 Gypsy quotes sticker, I can be as romantic as a poet.
Again the lovely chipboard word, comes in different sizes, makes it fun and not boring.
Aaaaaaand ... the amazing swap by Collette! I Love, Love and LOVE.
Green flowers by Sassafras.
I add purple lace ribbon.
Most of the photos were printed in 3x4cm in size to fit the 3x8 inches album.


Again the amazing zettilogy frame creation by Colette. Your ideas were amaazing darling!! I filled the frame with a naked boy jumping!!! hahahahahaaha ....my son love to take jumping pictures and this time apparently while naked! O..ooo
I stamp some pages too. The charm is from Colettes' charm collection, its wrapped around scraps floss.

And ..... the fabric tag is put there to cover somethin..........
A front frontal naked boooy again!!!! hahahahaah censored!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaah...... I love how you customized the album with many2 sources and material......good job, Liaaaaa............

    ReplyDelete